The right to cancel relate only to orders placed online or contracts made in a consumer’s home or place of work and your cancellation rights do not apply if the consumer rings to accept our offer of service following a written quotation previously prepared by the company.
1. Right to cancel: When you place your order Kudos will require 25% deposit. You will have a period of 14 days from the order in which to cancel & receive a full refund of your deposit. If you wish to cancel the contract you MUST DO SO IN WRITING and deliver either personally, by post or by email to the address on the contact page.
2. If you require work to begin within that cancellation period we require a written request from you to that effect.
3. Illustrations are intended to demonstrate typical section. The sections to fulfil this order will be made in a way which Kudos Fencing consider most suitable.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that any work you order can legally be carried out at your property.
5. The balance of the contract is payable on satisfactory completion by cash, bank transfer or accepted debit cards. In circumstances where payment is withheld unreasonably the balances on work can be charged interest from date of completion charged at 3% above base rates. All materials remain the property of the company and must not be altered or stained until paid in full.
6. Where balances are payable in stage payments the agreed amount will be taken automatically from your debit card on the dates in line with your contract details unless alternative arrangements have been made to settle the account.
7. The customer will provide reasonable access for the installation department at all times.
8. Kudos will do their best to ensure that we meet any agreed timescale. However if delays are necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, we will notify you of the intended timescale for the work.
9. Kudos Fencing guarantee to repair or replace free of charge, any materials which develop a fault due to faulty construction, for a period of 12 months from the date of the installation. By virtue of its natural qualities timber can be affected by climate and normal changes to the product will not render it unsatisfactory. Nothing in this term is designed to restrict your statutory rights.
10. The Kudos Fencing guarantee is additional to your statutory rights, but you must notify us in writing within the guarantee period if you wish to make a claim under the terms of the guarantee.
11. Kudos Fencing are constantly seeking ways to improve the specification, design and manufacture of its products. While every effort is made to produce up to date literature, the company reserves the right to change or modify the products without prior notice. This will not affect any rights you have under contract with us.
12. The order confirmation you will receive contains all the terms, which have been agreed, and no representation of promise, oral or in writing not confirmed on the contract shall be binding on either party. If any aspect of your order as agreed is not confirmed on your order confirmation you should notify us in writing prior to commencement of the installation.
13. All orders placed are subject to the cancellation period. In circumstances where, following the onsite survey, we are unable to fulfil the order as placed, we will consider the contract at an end and refund your deposit at which time our obligation to you will end.
14. Return of goods policy – We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. Please let us know if you are not entirely satisfied with our products or service so that we can rectify the situation. We try to ensure that the products are the same as our original samples, although sometimes differences do occur. Items are described and photographed as accurately as possible. Please note that sizes, colours and designs may vary. Faulty goods are covered under section 9 of these terms & conditions. Non-faulty returns cannot be accepted once they have been manufactured or installed. The Kudos Fencing Limited guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.