Trellis Top, W/E Lap Panel & 75mm Post Installation
Please enter your fence installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Choose the finished height for fence section.
- Measure the length of first fence section at the height requested. Round up to the nearest metre for each section. (Each section is when it changes in height or changes in direction)
- Repeat process for each section
- Add matching gate to a section if required.
(Gate will include post/s & c/w ring latch & 2 tee hinges.)
- Old fence will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
300mm Trellis top sitting on a waney edge lap panel. Manufactured by Kudos Fencing using 4 vertical battens front and back with a top and bottom batten for added protection. Both items produced with batten of size 16mm x 38mm. Supported by 75mm x 75mm post set in a concrete footing 600mm down. All Kudos Fencing timber products are pressure treated.