Post Repairs & Replacements
Please enter your fence repair details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Choose the type of repair required
- Select the number of post repairs required.
- For removing old posts from site, enter number of posts to clear from site. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Post Repairs & Replacements. Choose the type of repair you require. The post repair spur is a cost effective way of repairing a fence post with the minimum disturbance to the fence & should give maximum life expectancy. Most posts rot or snap at the point it enters the ground. The repair spur bolts to the solid part of the post & is set in a concrete footing 600mm down. If you choose a post replacement this will be based on a like for like post & set in a new concrete footing.