Post Repairs & Replacements
Please enter your fence repair details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Choose the type of repair required
- Select the number of post repairs required.
- For removing old posts from site, enter number of posts to clear from site. Only timber can be removed.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Post Repairs & Replacements. Choose the type of repair you require. The post repair spur is a cost effective way of repairing a fence post with the minimum disturbance to the fence & should give maximum life expectancy. Most posts rot or snap at the point it enters the ground. The repair spur bolts to the solid part of the post & is set in a concrete footing 600mm down. If you choose a post replacement this will be based on a like for like post & set in a new concrete footing.