Closed Board Fence With Concrete Post & Concrete Gravel Board Installation
Please enter your fence installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Choose the finished height for fence section.
- Measure the length of first fence section at the height requested. Round up to the nearest metre for each section. (Each section is when it changes in height or changes in direction)
- Repeat process for each section
- Add matching gate to a section if required.
(Gate will include post/s & c/w ring latch & 2 tee hinges.)
- Old fence will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Closed Board Fence With Concrete Posts And Concrete Gravel Board. Constructed on site by our fully qualified fitting staff using reinforced recessed concrete 125mm x 100mm tapered posts set in a concrete footing 600mm deep, 38mm x 88mm fence rails, 150mm wide feather edge boards & finished with a capping on the top and 150mm concrete gravel board at the bottom. All timbers pressure treated. Offers excellent resistance to winds and mistreatment.