Bi-Fold Steel Framed Timber Gate Installation
Simply fill out your details & choose your date & time of your site visit. Details of your inquiry can be left in the comments box below.
- Available in any width & any height.
- Choose closed board, tongue & groove, or mendip gate style.
- Sliding latch & drop bolts fitted as standard.
- Pad-bolts & Hooks optional.
- Fence infills available.
- All timbers are pressure treated.
- All frames & posts are painted black.
- Old gate will be taken down free of charge. Charges apply for removing any waste from site.
What Follows Now
- Choose postcode area
- Choose a date & time for site visit. (To discuss the work requested).
- We will confirm your appointment prior to your site visit.
- You will then receive a written detailed quotation by email for you to order at your leisure.
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Bi-Fold Steel Framed Timber Gates. Ideal in restricted areas. Constructed using 50mm x 50mm steel box section frame with your chosen gate style bolted to it. These are recommended for any bi-fold gate openings. They offer perfect structural stability ensuring the gates can’t drop or scuff during seasonal changes. Fitted using 100mm x 100mm steel posts. All steel in painted black finish. Price on application. Book a free no-obligation quotation today.