Double Steel Framed Timber Gate Installation
Simply fill out your details & choose your date & time of your site visit. Details of your inquiry can be left in the comments box below.
- Available in any width & any height.
- Choose closed board, tongue & groove, mendip or open top mendip gate style.
- Sliding latch & drop bolt fitted as standard.
- Ring Latch, Key Lock, Pad-bolt & Hooks optional.
- Fence infills available.
- All timbers are pressure treated.
- All frames & posts are painted black.
- Old gate will be taken down free of charge. Charges apply for removing any waste from site.
What Follows Now
- Choose postcode area
- Choose a date & time for site visit. (To discuss the work requested).
- We will confirm your appointment prior to your site visit.
- You will then receive a written detailed quotation by email for you to order at your leisure.
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Double, timber gate with a steel frame. Constructed using 50mm x 50mm steel box section frame with your chosen gate style bolted to it. These are recommended for gate openings over 3.6m wide. They offer perfect structural stability ensuring the gates can’t drop or scuff during seasonal changes. Fitted using 100mm x 100mm steel posts. All steel in painted black finish. Price on application. Book a free no-obligation quotation today.