Single Flat Top Closed Board Gate Installation
Please enter your gate installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- All gates are made to measure & site assessor will take final accurate measurements for you but you must choose
- Maximum height of gate required
- maximum width of gate required
- If required fence length of closed board section to left side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- If required fence length of closed board section to right side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- Old fence & gate will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence & gate section for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position, opening direction, the finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Kudos manufactured single closed board gate. c/w 2 tee hinges & a ring latch. Constructed using planed 70mm x 38mm thick redwood timbers. Gate frames are fastened using steel structural fixings providing you with a strong gate. A gravel board and capping rail is used for added protection. Closed board gate is finished with overlap feather edge boards. Supported by suitably sized posts or wall rails. Optional side wings fitted using standard closed board fencing. All Kudos timber products are pressure treated.