Single Flat Top T & G Gate Installation
Please enter your gate installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- All gates are made to measure & site assessor will take final accurate measurements for you but you must choose
- Maximum height of gate required
- Maximum width of gate required
- If required fence length of closed board section to left side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- If required fence length of closed board section to right side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- Old fence & gate will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence & gate section for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position, opening direction, the finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Kudos manufactured single flat top tongue & groove gate. c/w 2 tee hinges & a ring latch. Constructed using planed 70mm x 38mm thick redwood timbers. Gate frames are fastened using steel structural fixings providing you with a strong gate. Total planed finished with 120mm wide x 12mm thick TGV cladding & a capped finish to the top. Supported by suitably sized posts or wall rails. Optional side wings fitted using standard closed board fencing. All Kudos timber products are pressure treated.