Iroko Hardwood Turned Heel 5 Bar Entrance Gate Installation
Please enter your gate installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Don’t worry, site assessor will confirm correct width combination chosen or suggest alternative options available to achieve result. Please choose
- Width of Gate requested (3ft to 14ft)
- Note: Gate is 4ft high, posts are 150mm to 200mm & fence height will match gate height.
- If gap fill required, fence length of closed board section to left side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- If gap fill required, fence length of closed board section to right side of gate (Round up to nearest metre for each section)
- Old fence & gate will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence & gate section for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position, opening direction, the finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
High Quality Iroko Hardwood 5 Bar Turned Heel Entrance Gate. Constructed using Iroko hardwood timbers of 75mm thickness with a fully planed & rounded top finish. Supported by 150mm – 200mm 4 way weather top posts or wall rails using 24″ adjustable galvanized hinges set & your chosen furniture. All field gates are the standard 4ft high.