Pointed Top Picket Fence, Concrete Post Installation
Please enter your fence installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Choose the finished height for fence section.
- Measure the length of first fence section at the height requested. Round up to the nearest metre for each section. (Each section is when it changes in height or changes in direction)
- Repeat process for each section
- Add matching gate to a section if required. (Gate will include post/s.)
- Old fence will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
Pointed top picket fence constructed on site using 125mm x 100mm tapered concrete posts set in a concrete footing to a minimum 450mm deep at 1.8m centres. Using 38mm x 88mm post rails and finished with round top smooth planed 22mm x 75mm picket pales spacing 75mm apart. All Kudos Fencing timber products are pressure treated.