Post & Rail Fence, (Posts Set In Concrete) Installation
Please enter your fence installation details,
Alternatives to ordering online.
How To Measure Correctly
- Post & rail fencing is 1.2m high
- Choose the number of rails required.
- Measure the length of first fence section at the height requested. Round up to the nearest metre for each section. (Each section is when it changes in direction)
- Repeat process for each section
- Old fence will be taken down free of charge. For removing from site, select ‘old fence removal service’ & enter length of fence for removal. Only timber can be removed from site. No metal, concrete or spoil due to mixed waste rules.
What Follows Now
- Get an instant installed price.
- Choose a date & time for assessors visit. (To confirm it’s position and finer aspects of your order & answer any questions)
- Enter your details. Click Confirm & Pay your deposit.(for peace of mind all monies paid are fully refundable up to & including the day of assessors site visit).
Fence installations available inside selected postcode areas only.
1.2m high Post & Rail Fencing supported on 125mm x 75mm posts @ 1.8m centres set in concrete footing 600mm down. Uses 38mm x 88mm post rails. Options for 2, 3 or 4 rails & options for adding 0.8m or 1.2m high galvanised stock wire.